Forever Young BBL™
The BBL treatment is your best light-based skin rejuvenation option if you’ve tried every possible remedies out there but still not getting the results you want with the following skin concerns and woes:
- Texture problems: fine lines, deep lines, wrinkles, large pores
- Uneven skin tone
- Sun-damaged skin (freckles may be sexy but brown and red spots aren’t!)
- Vascular lesions: facial veins, rosacea, hemangiomas, angiomas
- Acne, rosacea
- Unwanted hair loss
Before and After
3 years post 7 tx, courtesy of Swan Dermatology & Aesthetics
Treatment 1-3: 515 nm filter, 10-12 J/cm2, 20 ms, 25 ̊C Cooling, 2 Passes (Full Face & Spot)
Treatment 1-7: 560 nm filter, 9-11 J/cm2, 10-15 ms, 15 ̊C Cooling, 2 Passes (Full Face & Spot)
Other Extraordinary Benefits of BBL Treatment
- You can resume your normal activities immediately post-treatment.
- You get long-lasting results.
- It’s an ultra-fast treatment: Average treatment time of 12-15 minutes for a full face.
- It’s effective on all body areas: Face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
- A safe and effective non-medication treatment for active acne in skin of all ages.
- Predictable outcomes due to advanced, more controlled precision.
- Safer due to controlled precision. Each skin condition has its own corresponding wavelength.
Curious if BBL is the right treatment for your skin aging problems?
We’d be delighted to help you discover and weigh in if BBL works well for you.
Click here for more information.